Albion boss Oscar Garcia refused to be drawn on Gordon Greer’s dismissal against Reading today.
But Royals manager Nigel Adkins felt the foul which led to the Seagulls skipper’s second booking was “a clear yellow card”.
Oscar declined to comment when asked for his view on Greer’s challenge on Adam Le Fondre and the subsequent reaction of Reading players.
He told reporters: “It is not important what I think. It is important what he (referee Fred Graham) thought. I have my opinion of course.
“I think you can imagine (what I thought) but there is only one man who can decide this.”
Oscar added: “The sending-off completely changed the game. We had the game under control and started the second half with chances.”
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley