Albion boss Oscar Garcia refused to be drawn on Gordon Greer’s dismissal against Reading today.
But Royals manager Nigel Adkins felt the foul which led to the Seagulls skipper’s second booking was “a clear yellow card”.
Oscar declined to comment when asked for his view on Greer’s challenge on Adam Le Fondre and the subsequent reaction of Reading players.
He told reporters: “It is not important what I think. It is important what he (referee Fred Graham) thought. I have my opinion of course.
“I think you can imagine (what I thought) but there is only one man who can decide this.”
Oscar added: “The sending-off completely changed the game. We had the game under control and started the second half with chances.”
- England calls for young Albion pair
- Albion defender in Ireland squad
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon
- Captured on camera: The over-the-top tackle that ended LuaLua's cup tie