Albion will be wary of more magic from Ravel Morrison at the Amex tonight.
The front runner on loan from West Ham scored twice in their 2-0 success at Birmingham on Saturday.
He curled a right foot free-kick over the wall to open the scoring.
Then he killed off the hosts with a neat finish after good work by Jermaine Jenas.
Rangers’ clean sheet at St Andrew’s was their 15th of the season, joint best in the Championship with Albion.
Morrison plays just off the lone frontman in a 4-5-1 set-up while Joey Barton operates in a deep role.
Will Keane, on loan from Manchester United, could lead the attack with Kevin Doyle hampered by a knee injury.
Neither Bobby Zamora nor Andy Johnson are expected to feature due to lack of match fitness.
For a full QPR scouting report, see our three-page match preview in The Argus today.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win