Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
It's 52 and out for Upson
Matt Upson’s proud appearance record for Albion was today ended by illness.
The former England centre-back misses the Championship game at Bolton.
It is the first league match he has missed since signing for the Seagulls almost 14 months ago.
He featured in all 18 league matches after signing on loan last term and making his debut at Shefffield Wednesday on February 2.
Having signed on a more permanent basis in the summer, he has played all 34 league matches before today – making 52 out of 52 in the Championship.
He has shared in an astonishing 25 clean sheets in those games.
Upson also played in both play-off matches last term and three FA Cup games this season.
He was rested for the Capital One Cup defeat by Newport and the FA Cup third round win over Reading this term.
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
Comments are closed on this article.