Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: Did they have a let-off with Bolton's disallowed goal?
10:30am Sunday 16th March 2014 in Sport
Did Albion get just a bit of good fortune as they won at the Reebok yesterday?
Bolton boss Dougie Freedman was adamant his side’s potential equaliser in the second half, tucked away by Joe Mason, was wrongly ruled out for offside.
And this shot – taken from coverage of the game on BBC TV’s Football League Show – seems to support his view.
Mason, on the edge of the six-yard box, appears to be in line with defender Gordon Greer as the ball is drilled into the goalmouth.
Albion assistant head coach Nathan Jones said he had not seen replays when he spoke to reporters after the game.
But he admitted it was a “hairy” moment.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.