Oscar Garcia faces a big decision at the back today.
For the first time since the 51st minute of the draw with Reading three games ago, Albion’s head coach has all three of his central defenders at his disposal.
So does he reunite Gordon Greer with Matt Upson, who has recovered from illness?
Or does Lewis Dunk stay in the side for a third successive start?
We polled readers this week to see which pairing they would prefer and, of more than 500 votes, 65% were cast in favour of Dunk with Upson.
Greer and Upson attracted 30% of the votes.
But what about elsewhere in the team? Does Keith Andrews return having been ineligible to face Bolton last week?
Is there a case for David Lopez’s creativity to be used to break down what will be a tough Ipswich side?
What would you do if you were in the hot seat at the Amex today?
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Essam's departure makes room for Crawley to strengthen