The ArgusIpswich boss knows how Oscar felt (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Ipswich boss knows how Oscar felt

The Argus: Oscar Garcia looks downcast during the defeat to Ipswich Oscar Garcia looks downcast during the defeat to Ipswich

Mick McCarthy reckons he knows how his Albion counterpart is feeling after a home defeat.

The Ipswich Town manager saw his side win 2-0 at the Amex yesterday.

And he admitted it reminded him of his own team’s 3-1 reverse to Wigan at Portman Road eight days ago.

Albion head coach Oscar Garcia said the Seagulls had good chances and switched off twice in defence.

And McCarthy, speaking before Oscar had given interviews, painted a similar picture.

He said: “We defended well when we had to and then we took our chances.

“Last week it was the reverse. We thought we played well last week, didn’t take chances and conceded poor goals.

“I am sure when you ask their manager he will probably say exactly the same as that.

“They are a good side. It’s a difficult place to play.

“They’ve got good players. They play a lot at the back, they play some good football.

“But I think we had our fair amount of chances.”

Comments (24)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:20am Sun 23 Mar 14

nkwbtn says...

I guess you can't win em all! After beating QPR against the run of play, I think many fans expected to win this one but there Ipswich are not a bad side and every game in the Championship is a challenge - that is why it is such a good league.
Stick together and get back in the fight. We are still in the mix.
I guess you can't win em all! After beating QPR against the run of play, I think many fans expected to win this one but there Ipswich are not a bad side and every game in the Championship is a challenge - that is why it is such a good league. Stick together and get back in the fight. We are still in the mix. nkwbtn
  • Score: 15

9:38am Sun 23 Mar 14

mikeygit says...

Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!!
Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!! mikeygit
  • Score: 2

9:57am Sun 23 Mar 14

To baldly go says...

After sleeping on it, no one played really bad yesterday imo, it was just that everyone was flat, no energy, no rhythm, no desire and no motivation from the bench.
Some posters have moaned about fans leaving early, well, can you really blame them after a performance like that! how else can they express their feelings, Cardiff got stuffed yesterday but I bet the fans stayed to the end because they were ENTERTAINED, we were not.
We will win against Wednesday, but come next Saturday it will be another game where we play not to lose, with other teams still to play each other we still have a chance but for FFS Oscar 2 wide men please, to stretch the defence, Ulloa plus one winger allows 2 defenders on each of them, the extra wide man will allow our style of play to dominate the game and get us the points.
After sleeping on it, no one played really bad yesterday imo, it was just that everyone was flat, no energy, no rhythm, no desire and no motivation from the bench. Some posters have moaned about fans leaving early, well, can you really blame them after a performance like that! how else can they express their feelings, Cardiff got stuffed yesterday but I bet the fans stayed to the end because they were ENTERTAINED, we were not. We will win against Wednesday, but come next Saturday it will be another game where we play not to lose, with other teams still to play each other we still have a chance but for FFS Oscar 2 wide men please, to stretch the defence, Ulloa plus one winger allows 2 defenders on each of them, the extra wide man will allow our style of play to dominate the game and get us the points. To baldly go
  • Score: 11

10:02am Sun 23 Mar 14

East of CrawleyDown says...

To be honest Oscar looks downcast in most photos, it may be that this demeanour transmits to the players at times and may result in these off days we get from time to time. That said, maybe he is full of exuberance away from the public eye!
To be honest Oscar looks downcast in most photos, it may be that this demeanour transmits to the players at times and may result in these off days we get from time to time. That said, maybe he is full of exuberance away from the public eye! East of CrawleyDown
  • Score: 4

10:12am Sun 23 Mar 14

oscar must go says...

Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time.

Oscar OUT.
Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time. Oscar OUT. oscar must go
  • Score: -15

10:34am Sun 23 Mar 14

Cory and Trevor says...

oscar must go wrote:
Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time.

Oscar OUT.
The man has more knowledge of football under his thumbnail than you do in your brain.

I also find it totally ridiculous to think that just because OG is not the most demonstrative bloke with his emotions on the touchline, it transmits negativity to his players on the pitch.

I'm glad that his response to defeat isn't as irrational and emotional as posters mikeygit and "oscar must go". We're lucky to have him.
[quote][p][bold]oscar must go[/bold] wrote: Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time. Oscar OUT.[/p][/quote]The man has more knowledge of football under his thumbnail than you do in your brain. I also find it totally ridiculous to think that just because OG is not the most demonstrative bloke with his emotions on the touchline, it transmits negativity to his players on the pitch. I'm glad that his response to defeat isn't as irrational and emotional as posters mikeygit and "oscar must go". We're lucky to have him. Cory and Trevor
  • Score: 10

10:36am Sun 23 Mar 14

twonk says...

mikeygit wrote:
Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!!
McCarthy didn't say that. Try again.
[quote][p][bold]mikeygit[/bold] wrote: Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!![/p][/quote]McCarthy didn't say that. Try again. twonk
  • Score: 7

10:40am Sun 23 Mar 14

jockithenoo says...

As I've posted on an previous thread
GET OFF OSCAR'S CASE Let's look to last season same stage
Played 36: won 14/ drawn 14 / lost 8 points 56 / gd +14 position 7th

This season
Played 36 : won 15/ drawn 11/ lost 10 points 56/ gd +9 position 8th
Last term full squad most season
This term full squad half season so far
As I see it Oscar has done better than last season with the squad he's had available to him.
O FFS GET BEHIND THE TEAM !!!!!!!!
UTA
As I've posted on an previous thread GET OFF OSCAR'S CASE Let's look to last season same stage Played 36: won 14/ drawn 14 / lost 8 points 56 / gd +14 position 7th This season Played 36 : won 15/ drawn 11/ lost 10 points 56/ gd +9 position 8th Last term full squad most season This term full squad half season so far As I see it Oscar has done better than last season with the squad he's had available to him. O FFS GET BEHIND THE TEAM !!!!!!!! UTA jockithenoo
  • Score: 24

11:04am Sun 23 Mar 14

Sheil says...

So good to read positive posts......guess the knockers are still in bed!

As the previous poster has said Oscar has done very well this season all things considered......& he was new to the club!

UTA
So good to read positive posts......guess the knockers are still in bed! As the previous poster has said Oscar has done very well this season all things considered......& he was new to the club! UTA Sheil
  • Score: 0

11:06am Sun 23 Mar 14

Swervy says...

Just saying if you knew if you got promoted you would lose your job,or maybe if you stayed in this division you're get a new contract worth hundreds of thousands of pounds,which would you choose.Thats the trouble with having so many players out of contract at the end of the season why try to get promoted if you have no future with the club in the premier league. Very poor from the club
Just saying if you knew if you got promoted you would lose your job,or maybe if you stayed in this division you're get a new contract worth hundreds of thousands of pounds,which would you choose.Thats the trouble with having so many players out of contract at the end of the season why try to get promoted if you have no future with the club in the premier league. Very poor from the club Swervy
  • Score: -11

11:45am Sun 23 Mar 14

championshipgull says...

Even top club Leicester have lost at home, its not nice but it happens. Having said that the last 4 remaining games at home look very winnable and with our good away form I am still confident. Certainly would have settled for 6 point out of the last 9. If we continue like that we will breeze into the play-offs.
Even top club Leicester have lost at home, its not nice but it happens. Having said that the last 4 remaining games at home look very winnable and with our good away form I am still confident. Certainly would have settled for 6 point out of the last 9. If we continue like that we will breeze into the play-offs. championshipgull
  • Score: 6

1:24pm Sun 23 Mar 14

oscar must go says...

Cory and Trevor wrote:
oscar must go wrote:
Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time.

Oscar OUT.
The man has more knowledge of football under his thumbnail than you do in your brain.

I also find it totally ridiculous to think that just because OG is not the most demonstrative bloke with his emotions on the touchline, it transmits negativity to his players on the pitch.

I'm glad that his response to defeat isn't as irrational and emotional as posters mikeygit and "oscar must go". We're lucky to have him.
Say that again when Brighton win nothing with Jones and Oscar at the helm.
[quote][p][bold]Cory and Trevor[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]oscar must go[/bold] wrote: Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time. Oscar OUT.[/p][/quote]The man has more knowledge of football under his thumbnail than you do in your brain. I also find it totally ridiculous to think that just because OG is not the most demonstrative bloke with his emotions on the touchline, it transmits negativity to his players on the pitch. I'm glad that his response to defeat isn't as irrational and emotional as posters mikeygit and "oscar must go". We're lucky to have him.[/p][/quote]Say that again when Brighton win nothing with Jones and Oscar at the helm. oscar must go
  • Score: -6

1:33pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Neville says...

Yes you can certainly say we play a lot at the back and the stats will show 60 odd per cent possession but nearly all in our own half,where we can't and don't do any damage. Ipswich when attacking took on our players and had numbers in the box supporting,something we don't do and there crosses were accurate and found their players,again something we don't seem able to do.
I am resigned to never ever seeing 4-4-2 again this season and this ,in my opinion,especially at home has been our undoing that and the inflexibility,predic
tability and failure to pick the same team twice(injuries permitting) by OG and NJ.
Cannot understand why Andrews was brought in yesterday at home,negative move and both he and Ince played far too deep.
Think Sheff Wed away and Middlesborough at home will now be pivotal on the rest of the season. I also think Reading have an easier run in unfortunately.
Yes you can certainly say we play a lot at the back and the stats will show 60 odd per cent possession but nearly all in our own half,where we can't and don't do any damage. Ipswich when attacking took on our players and had numbers in the box supporting,something we don't do and there crosses were accurate and found their players,again something we don't seem able to do. I am resigned to never ever seeing 4-4-2 again this season and this ,in my opinion,especially at home has been our undoing that and the inflexibility,predic tability and failure to pick the same team twice(injuries permitting) by OG and NJ. Cannot understand why Andrews was brought in yesterday at home,negative move and both he and Ince played far too deep. Think Sheff Wed away and Middlesborough at home will now be pivotal on the rest of the season. I also think Reading have an easier run in unfortunately. Neville
  • Score: 0

1:34pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Chi Gull says...

It was a strange game yesterday. Nobody had a really bad game, but nobody produced anything really good either. We had 2 or 3 really good chances and a handfull of half chances. It needed one to go in to get the team up and running but it never happened. Unfortunately our most dependable trio of Greer Upson and TK all had a little share of the blame for the 2 goals. It's frustrating when a win would have really put us in the mix but you need one or two players to have really good games at this level and it just didn't happen. I disagree about the team being flat and about the lack of effort. It was that extra bit of quality at vital moments - as usual. Having Ince, Andrews and JFC in midfield does make us rather too predictable. It was game where Spanish Dave or Orlandi might have made the difference. Oh well, lets hope its 3 points on Tuesday.
It was a strange game yesterday. Nobody had a really bad game, but nobody produced anything really good either. We had 2 or 3 really good chances and a handfull of half chances. It needed one to go in to get the team up and running but it never happened. Unfortunately our most dependable trio of Greer Upson and TK all had a little share of the blame for the 2 goals. It's frustrating when a win would have really put us in the mix but you need one or two players to have really good games at this level and it just didn't happen. I disagree about the team being flat and about the lack of effort. It was that extra bit of quality at vital moments - as usual. Having Ince, Andrews and JFC in midfield does make us rather too predictable. It was game where Spanish Dave or Orlandi might have made the difference. Oh well, lets hope its 3 points on Tuesday. Chi Gull
  • Score: 8

3:48pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Neville says...

If you look at our season,especially at The Amex when was the last time we played well and looked like taking a team apart,hardly ever. In my opinion we played superbly well against Wigan when finding ourselves 2-0 down and really played them off the park but couldn't score more than one.
We are now 10 games away from the season end (unless we make play offs) and all season we have had the problem of not scoring,it has been allowed to drift because we have been in touch with the top six albeit fortunate at times.
Hand on heart I can't say I have been to a game this season where we have hit teams from the off,OG philosophy seems to be not to concede rather than try to score,we were promised attacking football but it has not materialised and I think its too far gone to expect any change.
Why on earth can't we start with Lua Lua and Buckley and provide some ammunition for Ulloa.
Seems so logical, the fans are saying it but the Head Coach and his sidesick don't seem willing to change anything even if it means missing the boat.
Yes OG has had difficult issues but he alos ,on paper, has one of the strongest squads in the Championship, the key is knowing how to use them.
If you look at our season,especially at The Amex when was the last time we played well and looked like taking a team apart,hardly ever. In my opinion we played superbly well against Wigan when finding ourselves 2-0 down and really played them off the park but couldn't score more than one. We are now 10 games away from the season end (unless we make play offs) and all season we have had the problem of not scoring,it has been allowed to drift because we have been in touch with the top six albeit fortunate at times. Hand on heart I can't say I have been to a game this season where we have hit teams from the off,OG philosophy seems to be not to concede rather than try to score,we were promised attacking football but it has not materialised and I think its too far gone to expect any change. Why on earth can't we start with Lua Lua and Buckley and provide some ammunition for Ulloa. Seems so logical, the fans are saying it but the Head Coach and his sidesick don't seem willing to change anything even if it means missing the boat. Yes OG has had difficult issues but he alos ,on paper, has one of the strongest squads in the Championship, the key is knowing how to use them. Neville
  • Score: 1

4:10pm Sun 23 Mar 14

The Bosch says...

mikeygit wrote:
Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!!
McArthy is 100% correct.The deffence only has such a good record because of the way we play,and because of the form of TK most games.Its the reason we don't score goals and its like watching paint dry most games.
[quote][p][bold]mikeygit[/bold] wrote: Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!![/p][/quote]McArthy is 100% correct.The deffence only has such a good record because of the way we play,and because of the form of TK most games.Its the reason we don't score goals and its like watching paint dry most games. The Bosch
  • Score: -8

4:14pm Sun 23 Mar 14

The Bosch says...

oscar must go wrote:
Cory and Trevor wrote:
oscar must go wrote:
Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time.

Oscar OUT.
The man has more knowledge of football under his thumbnail than you do in your brain.

I also find it totally ridiculous to think that just because OG is not the most demonstrative bloke with his emotions on the touchline, it transmits negativity to his players on the pitch.

I'm glad that his response to defeat isn't as irrational and emotional as posters mikeygit and "oscar must go". We're lucky to have him.
Say that again when Brighton win nothing with Jones and Oscar at the helm.
Great post from a real fan.More more more please.You have a right to your say.
[quote][p][bold]oscar must go[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cory and Trevor[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]oscar must go[/bold] wrote: Tactical genius. Against Reading he had 3 wingers as subs whereas yesterday he had 3 on the pitch at the same time. Oscar OUT.[/p][/quote]The man has more knowledge of football under his thumbnail than you do in your brain. I also find it totally ridiculous to think that just because OG is not the most demonstrative bloke with his emotions on the touchline, it transmits negativity to his players on the pitch. I'm glad that his response to defeat isn't as irrational and emotional as posters mikeygit and "oscar must go". We're lucky to have him.[/p][/quote]Say that again when Brighton win nothing with Jones and Oscar at the helm.[/p][/quote]Great post from a real fan.More more more please.You have a right to your say. The Bosch
  • Score: -4

4:16pm Sun 23 Mar 14

The Bosch says...

Neville wrote:
Yes you can certainly say we play a lot at the back and the stats will show 60 odd per cent possession but nearly all in our own half,where we can't and don't do any damage. Ipswich when attacking took on our players and had numbers in the box supporting,something we don't do and there crosses were accurate and found their players,again something we don't seem able to do.
I am resigned to never ever seeing 4-4-2 again this season and this ,in my opinion,especially at home has been our undoing that and the inflexibility,predic

tability and failure to pick the same team twice(injuries permitting) by OG and NJ.
Cannot understand why Andrews was brought in yesterday at home,negative move and both he and Ince played far too deep.
Think Sheff Wed away and Middlesborough at home will now be pivotal on the rest of the season. I also think Reading have an easier run in unfortunately.
Outstanding post Neville.Great to have you back.
[quote][p][bold]Neville[/bold] wrote: Yes you can certainly say we play a lot at the back and the stats will show 60 odd per cent possession but nearly all in our own half,where we can't and don't do any damage. Ipswich when attacking took on our players and had numbers in the box supporting,something we don't do and there crosses were accurate and found their players,again something we don't seem able to do. I am resigned to never ever seeing 4-4-2 again this season and this ,in my opinion,especially at home has been our undoing that and the inflexibility,predic tability and failure to pick the same team twice(injuries permitting) by OG and NJ. Cannot understand why Andrews was brought in yesterday at home,negative move and both he and Ince played far too deep. Think Sheff Wed away and Middlesborough at home will now be pivotal on the rest of the season. I also think Reading have an easier run in unfortunately.[/p][/quote]Outstanding post Neville.Great to have you back. The Bosch
  • Score: -2

4:39pm Sun 23 Mar 14

The Bosch says...

Swervy wrote:
Just saying if you knew if you got promoted you would lose your job,or maybe if you stayed in this division you're get a new contract worth hundreds of thousands of pounds,which would you choose.Thats the trouble with having so many players out of contract at the end of the season why try to get promoted if you have no future with the club in the premier league. Very poor from the club
The best post and the most 100% correct post in the history of this site.Its way we play and the form of Tk most games which give our deffence such a good record.I bet my house not one prem-league club come in for Ward,Upson,Greer,Dun
k,or Bruno in the summer.But i bet they come for TK,Buckley,and Ulloa.Players like JFK & Andrews are lower league rubbish not wanted by real clubs.Just like i have proved with El-Abd,Dicker,and Painter.Look at poor old Portsmouth with Painter in the side.He was pure rubbish again yesterday against York.Anyway lets see how we do next season without Tk between the sticks,and without Ulloa.You will all see how really wonderful Greer,Dunk,and JFK are then.Very odd Dunk was told about his future last week but not one other player lol.Great post Swervy.
[quote][p][bold]Swervy[/bold] wrote: Just saying if you knew if you got promoted you would lose your job,or maybe if you stayed in this division you're get a new contract worth hundreds of thousands of pounds,which would you choose.Thats the trouble with having so many players out of contract at the end of the season why try to get promoted if you have no future with the club in the premier league. Very poor from the club[/p][/quote]The best post and the most 100% correct post in the history of this site.Its way we play and the form of Tk most games which give our deffence such a good record.I bet my house not one prem-league club come in for Ward,Upson,Greer,Dun k,or Bruno in the summer.But i bet they come for TK,Buckley,and Ulloa.Players like JFK & Andrews are lower league rubbish not wanted by real clubs.Just like i have proved with El-Abd,Dicker,and Painter.Look at poor old Portsmouth with Painter in the side.He was pure rubbish again yesterday against York.Anyway lets see how we do next season without Tk between the sticks,and without Ulloa.You will all see how really wonderful Greer,Dunk,and JFK are then.Very odd Dunk was told about his future last week but not one other player lol.Great post Swervy. The Bosch
  • Score: -4

5:43pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Cory and Trevor says...

"The Bosch"," Swervy", 'Neville", "Oscar Must Go" - looks like we've got someone talking to himself and his imaginary friends again.

So transparent. What a load of drivel and what a sad case
"The Bosch"," Swervy", 'Neville", "Oscar Must Go" - looks like we've got someone talking to himself and his imaginary friends again. So transparent. What a load of drivel and what a sad case Cory and Trevor
  • Score: 3

6:20pm Sun 23 Mar 14

Mancgulled says...

The Bosch wrote:
mikeygit wrote:
Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!!
McArthy is 100% correct.The deffence only has such a good record because of the way we play,and because of the form of TK most games.Its the reason we don't score goals and its like watching paint dry most games.
OK -- I ve just read some more of your recent posts - I can recognise the frustration pouring out of them because we all watch the same games. I know what you're saying - 60% possession ( even that I find suspect - and I realise the stats aren't compiled by you ) in our own half. So what you are saying in effect is that we "park the bus"? and this inflates the reputation of our defense? because we play in front of ourselves and don't push forwards? but we DO have quality midfielders - we need to use them from the start. Maybe your prediction will come to pass if they do lose TK especially when you consider the "back - up" choices in that position - but lets hope it doesn't come to that. Yep TK is quality but to say it is only his efforts that big-up the stats for the defence is to shamefully dismiss the efforts of Ward and Upson who have both been outstanding! We play behind the half way line because midfield options are limited with the injury to Crofty and Orlandi - and we find it difficult to advance. The players that make a difference to that equation for me are Bucka and Kazenga. Start strong then flap ....... and JFC ( excellent though he was at the Reebok last weekend ) certainly wouldn't be a first automatic choice for me - but face it - Oscar chooses from limited abilities. The only game I recall them overturning a defecit ( Bolton again ) - they played two wide men.
[quote][p][bold]The Bosch[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mikeygit[/bold] wrote: Poor old Oscar´s picture looks as if he is about to throw the towel in?? And McArthy is right we DO play too much at the back and not enough up front to actually SCORE goals. Come lads get it together PLEASE!!![/p][/quote]McArthy is 100% correct.The deffence only has such a good record because of the way we play,and because of the form of TK most games.Its the reason we don't score goals and its like watching paint dry most games.[/p][/quote]OK -- I ve just read some more of your recent posts - I can recognise the frustration pouring out of them because we all watch the same games. I know what you're saying - 60% possession ( even that I find suspect - and I realise the stats aren't compiled by you ) in our own half. So what you are saying in effect is that we "park the bus"? and this inflates the reputation of our defense? because we play in front of ourselves and don't push forwards? but we DO have quality midfielders - we need to use them from the start. Maybe your prediction will come to pass if they do lose TK especially when you consider the "back - up" choices in that position - but lets hope it doesn't come to that. Yep TK is quality but to say it is only his efforts that big-up the stats for the defence is to shamefully dismiss the efforts of Ward and Upson who have both been outstanding! We play behind the half way line because midfield options are limited with the injury to Crofty and Orlandi - and we find it difficult to advance. The players that make a difference to that equation for me are Bucka and Kazenga. Start strong then flap ....... and JFC ( excellent though he was at the Reebok last weekend ) certainly wouldn't be a first automatic choice for me - but face it - Oscar chooses from limited abilities. The only game I recall them overturning a defecit ( Bolton again ) - they played two wide men. Mancgulled
  • Score: 2

8:21pm Sun 23 Mar 14

oscar must go says...

Cory and Trevor wrote:
"The Bosch"," Swervy", 'Neville", "Oscar Must Go" - looks like we've got someone talking to himself and his imaginary friends again.

So transparent. What a load of drivel and what a sad case
I can confirm that i have nothing to do with the other people you mention. These are MY points of view to which i am entitled even should you not agree. I have no intention of getting into any personal abuse with you or even both of you.

You suggested Oscar had more footballing brains under his thumb nail than me. Fine. I have looked under my thumb nail and there is nothing there, a bit like Oscar's book of alternative game plans. It would seem his book only has a page 1 or he has not turned over yet!!!
[quote][p][bold]Cory and Trevor[/bold] wrote: "The Bosch"," Swervy", 'Neville", "Oscar Must Go" - looks like we've got someone talking to himself and his imaginary friends again. So transparent. What a load of drivel and what a sad case[/p][/quote]I can confirm that i have nothing to do with the other people you mention. These are MY points of view to which i am entitled even should you not agree. I have no intention of getting into any personal abuse with you or even both of you. You suggested Oscar had more footballing brains under his thumb nail than me. Fine. I have looked under my thumb nail and there is nothing there, a bit like Oscar's book of alternative game plans. It would seem his book only has a page 1 or he has not turned over yet!!! oscar must go
  • Score: 0

10:01am Mon 24 Mar 14

Captain Haddock says...

oscar must go wrote:
Cory and Trevor wrote:
"The Bosch"," Swervy", 'Neville", "Oscar Must Go" - looks like we've got someone talking to himself and his imaginary friends again.

So transparent. What a load of drivel and what a sad case
I can confirm that i have nothing to do with the other people you mention. These are MY points of view to which i am entitled even should you not agree. I have no intention of getting into any personal abuse with you or even both of you.

You suggested Oscar had more footballing brains under his thumb nail than me. Fine. I have looked under my thumb nail and there is nothing there, a bit like Oscar's book of alternative game plans. It would seem his book only has a page 1 or he has not turned over yet!!!
Haha. I dread to think what's under YOUR thumbnail but that's irreverent to the original poster's point anyway.

I utterly disagree with your views ion Oscar. Oscar must NOT go!
[quote][p][bold]oscar must go[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cory and Trevor[/bold] wrote: "The Bosch"," Swervy", 'Neville", "Oscar Must Go" - looks like we've got someone talking to himself and his imaginary friends again. So transparent. What a load of drivel and what a sad case[/p][/quote]I can confirm that i have nothing to do with the other people you mention. These are MY points of view to which i am entitled even should you not agree. I have no intention of getting into any personal abuse with you or even both of you. You suggested Oscar had more footballing brains under his thumb nail than me. Fine. I have looked under my thumb nail and there is nothing there, a bit like Oscar's book of alternative game plans. It would seem his book only has a page 1 or he has not turned over yet!!![/p][/quote]Haha. I dread to think what's under YOUR thumbnail but that's irreverent to the original poster's point anyway. I utterly disagree with your views ion Oscar. Oscar must NOT go! Captain Haddock
  • Score: 2

2:04pm Mon 24 Mar 14

Neville says...

Cory and Trevor
I would also cfm that I write under my own name,no aliases and in future keep the snide remarks to yourself,that is if there is 2of you,which I doubt
Cory and Trevor I would also cfm that I write under my own name,no aliases and in future keep the snide remarks to yourself,that is if there is 2of you,which I doubt Neville
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree