Could this picture offer an omen for Albion winger Will Buckley?
Simon Dack’s iconic shot shows the winger slotting in his second goal at home to Doncaster in the first league game at the Amex to cap probably the finest day of his career.
George Friend is the Doncaster defender desperately trying to get back and intercept his carefully placed right-foot shot deep into added time.
Friend will also be at left-back for Middlesbrough today as Albion chase a home win.
Stephen Ward’s former colleague at Wolves is not shot-shy himself.
In fact his league tally of three goals for the campaign equals that of Buckley.
Friend was on target at home to QPR last Saturday.
But Buckley will hope for an action replay of this classic image today as the Seagulls look to close in again on the top six.
- Gardner targets more magical Amex memories as he hopes fo home debut
- Baldock admits he has 'unfinished business' in the Championship
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker