Leo Ulloa has been passed fit to lead the Albion attack against Middlesbrough today.
And there is also a recall for David Lopez as the Seagulls look to add three points to their play-off credentials.
Ulloa missed the defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday with a virus but returns in place of David Rodriguez.
David Lopez, who has not featured since the moment Gordon Greer was sent-off against Reading three weeks ago, comes in for Jake Forster-Caskey.
Inigo Calderon, who was also unwell in midweek, is back on the bench but there is no Dale Stephens in the 18.
Albion: Kuszczak; Bruno, Upson, Greer, Ward; Ince, Andrews, David Lopez; Buckley, Ulloa, Lingard. Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, March, Rodriguez.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home