Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ulloa passed fit and David's back too
Leo Ulloa has been passed fit to lead the Albion attack against Middlesbrough today.
And there is also a recall for David Lopez as the Seagulls look to add three points to their play-off credentials.
Ulloa missed the defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday with a virus but returns in place of David Rodriguez.
David Lopez, who has not featured since the moment Gordon Greer was sent-off against Reading three weeks ago, comes in for Jake Forster-Caskey.
Inigo Calderon, who was also unwell in midweek, is back on the bench but there is no Dale Stephens in the 18.
Albion: Kuszczak; Bruno, Upson, Greer, Ward; Ince, Andrews, David Lopez; Buckley, Ulloa, Lingard. Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Dunk, Forster-Caskey, LuaLua, March, Rodriguez.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- New Albion No. 1 thought he had blown his chance
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
Comments are closed on this article.