Albion appeared to have suffered another injury setback today when Will Buckley limped out of their home match with Middlesbrough.
The winger, who had been lively early on, left the action in the 33rd minute.
He was limping slightly and headed straight to the changing room.
Buckley has a history of hamstring trouble but was starting his fifth match in a row today.
He was replaced by Jake Forster-Caskey with David Lopez, recalled to the XI today, moving to a wide role on the right.
There were boos from some home fans, unhappy at what they saw as overly ponderous approach play, at half-time.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog