Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Concern as Buckley departs early
Albion appeared to have suffered another injury setback today when Will Buckley limped out of their home match with Middlesbrough.
The winger, who had been lively early on, left the action in the 33rd minute.
He was limping slightly and headed straight to the changing room.
Buckley has a history of hamstring trouble but was starting his fifth match in a row today.
He was replaced by Jake Forster-Caskey with David Lopez, recalled to the XI today, moving to a wide role on the right.
There were boos from some home fans, unhappy at what they saw as overly ponderous approach play, at half-time.
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
Comments are closed on this article.