Albion appeared to have suffered another injury setback today when Will Buckley limped out of their home match with Middlesbrough.
The winger, who had been lively early on, left the action in the 33rd minute.
He was limping slightly and headed straight to the changing room.
Buckley has a history of hamstring trouble but was starting his fifth match in a row today.
He was replaced by Jake Forster-Caskey with David Lopez, recalled to the XI today, moving to a wide role on the right.
There were boos from some home fans, unhappy at what they saw as overly ponderous approach play, at half-time.
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)