Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Oscar: Our mistakes are being punished
Updated 9:33am Sunday 30th March 2014 in Sport
Oscar believes Albion are being punished for their mistakes.
And he admits they are finding it harder than their opponents to do likewise.
Middlesbrough made the most of a Gordon Greer error to go ahead in their 2-0 win at the Amex yesterday.
The Seagulls had chances too but wasted the best of them when Leo Ulloa missed a penalty Albion’s head coach said: “In the last games we made some mistakes at the back and the opposition punished us.
“But they have been outstanding during all the season.
“It’s difficult for us because when, we make a mistake, normally the opposition punish us and when the opposition makes a mistake it’s difficult for us to score.”
- Albion target still a Corker for now
- UPDATED: Bid accepted for full-back linked with Albion
- Buckley admits Sunderland's interest distracted him at Albion
- New boy Bennett reckons he can be just right for Albion
- Calderon spells it out for Bolton clash
Comments are closed on this article.