Oscar believes Albion are being punished for their mistakes.
And he admits they are finding it harder than their opponents to do likewise.
Middlesbrough made the most of a Gordon Greer error to go ahead in their 2-0 win at the Amex yesterday.
The Seagulls had chances too but wasted the best of them when Leo Ulloa missed a penalty Albion’s head coach said: “In the last games we made some mistakes at the back and the opposition punished us.
“But they have been outstanding during all the season.
“It’s difficult for us because when, we make a mistake, normally the opposition punish us and when the opposition makes a mistake it’s difficult for us to score.”
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home