Leo Ulloa could be put on the spot again at Blackburn Rovers tonight as Albion try to end their goal drought.
The top scorer missed a chance to equalise with a wayward penalty in Saturday's 2-0 home defeat by Middlesbrough after regular taker David Lopez had been substituted.
Head coach Oscar Garcia said: "We will have to speak to him (Ulloa) about whether he is confident to take it or if David Lopez is on the pitch. We have to see."
Lopez slotted a stoppage time penalty to rescue a 1-1 draw at Blackburn last season.
Albion have gone five hours and five minutes without a goal since injured Will Buckley scored his second goal at Bolton.
Oscar said: "Obviously we need to score to win games and this is one of the most important things we need to improve, to take our chances because we have enough chances to score."
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)