Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion penalty taker up in the air
Leo Ulloa could be put on the spot again at Blackburn Rovers tonight as Albion try to end their goal drought.
The top scorer missed a chance to equalise with a wayward penalty in Saturday's 2-0 home defeat by Middlesbrough after regular taker David Lopez had been substituted.
Head coach Oscar Garcia said: "We will have to speak to him (Ulloa) about whether he is confident to take it or if David Lopez is on the pitch. We have to see."
Lopez slotted a stoppage time penalty to rescue a 1-1 draw at Blackburn last season.
Albion have gone five hours and five minutes without a goal since injured Will Buckley scored his second goal at Bolton.
Oscar said: "Obviously we need to score to win games and this is one of the most important things we need to improve, to take our chances because we have enough chances to score."
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.