Barnsley have named just one recognised striker in their starting line-up to face Albion.
Chris O’Grady leads the attack in what looks like a 4-5-1 formation.
Right-back Ryan McLaughlin, on loan from Liverpool, replaces striker Reuben Noble-Lazarus.
McLaughlin is likely to play in defence with Kelvin Etuhu, who has been at right-back of late, reverting to midfield.
Barnsley: Steele; McLaughlin, Nyatanga, M’voto, Kennedy; Cywka, Etuhu, Dawson, Lawrence, Jennings; O’Grady. Subs: Turner, Hunt, McCourt, Hassell, Woods, Frimpong, Proschwitz.
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move