Stephen Ward is tipping Matt Upson for player of the season.
Both defenders are likely to be among front runners for Albion’s end-of-term award.
Tomasz Kuszczak and Rohan Ince could also attract strong support.
Ward has been a big hit at left-back after signing on loan from Wolves.
But he appreciates the help he has received from Upson, the Seagulls’ left-sided centre-back.
Ward said: “It has been a real coup for me playing alongside Matty.
“I think he has been outstanding.
“He will definitely be right up there.”
Read Stephen Ward on his goalscoring contribution to Albion’s cause in The Argus today.
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock