Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Who was Albion's top man against Charlton?
Albion turned it on at the Amex today.
But who did you think shone brightest in their 3-0 win over Charlton?
Gordon Greer was the sponsors’ selection and he made a couple of particularly key interventions at 1-0.
Jesse Lingard was a livewire in attack and fellow goalscorer Leo Ulloa did some great work in general play.
Kazenga LuaLua offered spark when things went just a bit flat for a while in the first period.
Or maybe you liked the no-nonsense contribution of Stephen Ward.
Jake Forster-Caskey also impressed, even though he was not on long enough to be an M-o-M contender.
So what are your thoughts?
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.