Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Jones admits: We didn't want to waste that win at Leicester
Nathan Jones has revealed how Albion were told not to waste their great work at Leicester.
The Seagulls built on their 4-1 success at the leaders by beating Charlton 3-0 today.
Their two wins in less than a week have taken them into the top six.
Albion’s assistant head coach said: “Those are the exact words we used – let’s make sure we don’t waste the result and the performance we had against a promoted side.
“Let’s not falter here at home.
“It was a great opportunity today, with Reading playing on Monday, to get into top six and we did that.
“I thought we came out of the traps and the players were fantastic. All credit to them.
“It was a fantastic atmosphere, with nearly 29,000 here today and, for a Championship club that is outstanding.”
- Solly hurt as Albion share the spoils with Crawley
- John header hands Albion half-time deficit (with picture)
- No Albion debut for O'Grady in clash against local rivals
- VIDEO - Albion say farewell to Ulloa
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
Comments are closed on this article.