Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lingard is loving life with Albion
Jesse Lingard reckons there is more to come from his blossoming partnership with Leo Ulloa.
Albion have scored seven goals in the last two games with Ulloa and Lingard sharing five of them.
They set up great chances for each other in yesterday’s 3-0 home win over Charlton.
Lingard said: “We are connecting very well. Kazenga (LuaLua) is coming in as well and we are linking with the striker.
“The confidence is there. We push on now.
“I’ve settled now. I’ve got my name on the score sheet, I’m settling in playing alongside Leo up front so I’m enjoying it, I’m confident.
“Looking at the mentality we had for the Leicester game and the Charlton game, if we have the same now it’s there for the taking.
“The games are going to be tough. Huddersfield won’t be an easy game.
“But we need to have the same mentality.”
- John header hands Albion half-time deficit (with picture)
- No Albion debut for O'Grady in clash against local rivals
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- VIDEO - Albion say farewell to Ulloa
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
Comments are closed on this article.