Eastbourne have suffered a major blow ahead of their Good Friday derby double-header.
High-scoring reserve Lewis Blackbird will miss the trip to Lakeside (1pm) and the return fixture at Arlington (7.45pm).
Blackbird is required by his Premier League track Peterborough for their double-header against Ipswich in the busy Good Friday schedule.
Ben Hopwood of Stoke Potters guests for Eagles but Blackbird will be a tough man to replace.
The Cambridgeshire-based rider has impressed in his early Elite League meetings and top-scored with 11+2 (5) as Belle Vue were beaten 50-43 on Saturday.
Eagles boss Trevor Geer said: “There will be a lot of phone calls made this week.
“There aren’t enough riders to go around.”
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN