Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
With video - Wells could be a threat to Albion
Nahki Wells could be Huddersfield’s danger man today – as he was when they last won.
The little striker signed from Bradford City this season is known as a goal-getter.
But he was goal-provider when Barnsley were thrashed 5-0 at the John Smith’s Stadium on March 1 Wells produced three assists and won a penalty against the hapless Tykes.
Huddersfield have gone nine games without a win since then and are six points off the drop zone going into Easter.
They are missing banned defenders Joel Lynch and Peter Clarke and injured top scorer James Vaughan.
Former Albion and Huddersfield defender Kieran O’Regan, who covers the Terriers for BBC Radio Leeds said: “We are struggling a bit at the moment.
“But I think with another three points we will be definitely safe.”
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
- Crawley snap up Rose on loan
Comments are closed on this article.