Bruno reckons Albion grabbed a good point at Huddersfield.
But he was not impressed with the performance in a 1-1 draw.
The right-back struck in the 83rd minute to take his side back into the top six pending other results.
He said: “I think it’s a good point. It was a strange game for us.
“From the start we never felt comfortable.
“It was a difficult point because they played really hard, really strong.
“We knew what to expect because Huddersfield have scored a few goals in the first minutes.
“They scored and after that the game was more difficult especially because the pitch wasn’t the best “It was dry and for our football it was quite difficult.”
The Seagulls had to come back from Oliver Norwood’s sixth-minute free-kick and eventually drew level when Bruno struck at the far post.
He said: “I thought Leo (Ulloa) would maybe flick the ball on.
“I tried to be there and I touched the ball and scored.
“I don’t know why I was there. It was a quick move and I’m happy about the goal because it was important for us.”
- Forster-Caskey fancies it. But who'll be on the spot if Albion get a penalty today?
- Big interview - Colunga wants to rediscover the hunger after leaving his comfort zone
- Decisions, decisions! Who would you send out against the Addicks?
- Baldock admits he has 'unfinished business' in the Championship
- Gardner targets more magical Amex memories as he hopes fo home debut