Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Moore the merrier for Albion?
Albion are interested in Yeovil striker Kieffer Moore, according to reports in Somerset.
The Western Daily Press says Albion "are sniffing round Moore, who has a season to run on his contract".
Moore misses tonight's match between the teams at the Amex due to a calf injury.
The towering 20-year-old was working as a personal trainer a year ago while playing for Dorchester. He has caught the eye for relegation-bound Yeovil with five goals in 24 outings.
- Bennett is ready to go after signing Albion loan deal
- Albion closing on Villa defender
- Video - Albion dazzle at Leeds
- Albion boss Hyypia hails his new boys after victory at Leeds
- Albion concern about March injury
Comments are closed on this article.