Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Moore the merrier for Albion?
Albion are interested in Yeovil striker Kieffer Moore, according to reports in Somerset.
The Western Daily Press says Albion "are sniffing round Moore, who has a season to run on his contract".
Moore misses tonight's match between the teams at the Amex due to a calf injury.
The towering 20-year-old was working as a personal trainer a year ago while playing for Dorchester. He has caught the eye for relegation-bound Yeovil with five goals in 24 outings.
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.