ALBION fans will be a bag of nerves at Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
They will be in good company, because Jesse Lingard will be feeling exactly the same.
The Seagulls' on-loan Manchester United star has revealed he needs pills before a match to ease the butterflies in his stomach.
Lingard has never experienced anything quite like Albion's challenge for the Championship play-offs.
He took tablets before sealing Friday night's 2-0 win at the Amex against relegated Yeovil.
Lingard told The Argus: "This is like crunch time. This is the only time that it's really mattered. It's a good time for the club.
"I always get nervous before the game, especially leading up to it. I have to take tablets for my nerves.
"I have to get my first touch right in the game and that will settle me down.
"The doc gave me some stomach settling tablets for the nerves. It's all those fans! It's good nerves though."
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home