Oscar Garcia could go into his team’s last-day decider as an award winner.
Albion’s head coach is on a four-man shortlist for the divisional manager of the month prize for April.
He is joined by promoted duo Sean Dyche (Burnley) and Nigel Pearson (Leicester) plus Ian Holloway of Millwall.
Albion went seven games undefeated last month, including the 4-1 win at Leicester, to move into the thick of the play-off race.
Dyche took the Clarets to 13 points from six games en route to promotion while Holloway led the Lions to an unbeaten month and some great away results.
Pearson is perhaps a more surprising nomination, even though the Foxes secured the title during the month.
Dave Bassett heads a panel of judges which incudes Don Goodman, who worked as summariser for Sky Sports at Albion's 2-0 win over Yeovil last Friday.
The winner will be announced tomorrow on the eve of the last round of fixtures.
Oscar was named top boss for November – and led his side to a fabulous 3-1 win over would-be champions Leicester the following day.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win
- Gregory delighted to get back to winning ways
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak