Chris Martin has Albion in his sights again as he attempts to fire Derby to Wembley.
Striker Martin scored both goals as the Rams won 2-1 at the Amex Stadium in August and heads back to the south coast tonight for the first leg of their Championship play-off semi-final.
“I hope it works in my advantage,'' said the 25-year-old.
“It is strange because it does give you confidence as a striker when you seem to score against teams. “I scored against Brighton when I was at Norwich too so I will take confidence from the fact that I can score against them, but every game is different.
“That was our first away game in the league this season and it really set the tone for how we have played on the road as there are only a couple of teams who have better away records than us this season.”
- Jones steps up as Hyypia confirms backroom team
- England calls for young Albion pair
- Albion defender in Ireland squad
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon