Albion said farewell to the Amex for this season with a frustrating defeat tonight to Derby.
But have they also said goodbye to their play-off hopes after losing the first leg?
Do you retain hope that the Seagulls can overturn their 2-1 reverse on home turf?
Or have they given themselves too much to do?
And what is the reason for your optimism – or pessimism?
We’d love to get your thoughts on how this tie stands after a dramatic night at the Amex.
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion