Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lingard says goodbye with a goal as loan stars bow out at home
11:23pm Thursday 8th May 2014 in Sport
Jesse Lingard said farewell to the Amex with a goal tonight.
The Manchester United striker scored in the final home game of his spell on loan.
But it was not enough to prevent a 2-1 play-off defeat to Derby.
Lingard finished his home stint with eight appearances at the Amex and tonight’s blast past Lee Grant was his third goal.
His three home goals came in his last four appearances.
Fellow loanees Stephen Ward and Keith Andrews also potentially said farewell to home fans as the Seagulls were applauded off at the end.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- New Albion No. 1 thought he had blown his chance
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
Comments are closed on this article.