With Oscar Garcia’s resignation accepted by Albion, the search now begins for a new boss.
The odds of Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood taking over were slashed today.
Would Sherwood make a good replacement for the Seagulls, assuming of course he leave Spurs?
Who would you like to see as Albion’s next head coach.
- Albion plan loan move for keeper Walton
- Albion Analysis: Hughton has to change the mood as well as the team
- Tilley is a talent says Hughton
- Saunders hints he could stay as Crawley boss
- Stephens sets sights on next season as Albion end with a point