Inigo Calderon, left, has set his sights on a new deal with Albion – and another promotion push.
The long-serving right-back is among several Seagulls players out of contract this summer.
He admits he would love to extend his stay with the club who brought him to English football in January 2010.
And he hopes other members of the team who finished sixth are offered the chance to stay at the Amex.
Calderon said: “It is up the club now. It has been a difficult season for me as well.
“I haven’t played as many games as I would want.
“But I am really happy at this club. I feel part of it.
“I have been here for four-and-a-half years now.
“We will see what happens with a lot of players but hopefully a lot of us are still here next year.”
- Albion have reason for hope in race for Abraham
- No-brainer for Kewell as he talks about his ambition for Crawley
- Albion ace Knockaert blown away by Gayle in fans' poll
- No respite in the Premier League, warns former Albion No.1
- Video: Boy racer Brennan makes a big impact for Eagles - and fits in his revision