Inigo Calderon, left, has set his sights on a new deal with Albion – and another promotion push.
The long-serving right-back is among several Seagulls players out of contract this summer.
He admits he would love to extend his stay with the club who brought him to English football in January 2010.
And he hopes other members of the team who finished sixth are offered the chance to stay at the Amex.
Calderon said: “It is up the club now. It has been a difficult season for me as well.
“I haven’t played as many games as I would want.
“But I am really happy at this club. I feel part of it.
“I have been here for four-and-a-half years now.
“We will see what happens with a lot of players but hopefully a lot of us are still here next year.”
- You knew they would beat Bolton. So what's your prediction as Albion face Charlton?
- Pace ace Vetokele can pose threat to Albion on the counter
- Forster-Caskey fancies it. But who'll be on the spot if Albion get a penalty today?
- Big interview - Colunga wants to rediscover the hunger after leaving his comfort zone
- Decisions, decisions! Who would you send out against the Addicks?