Danny Bloor believes getting Jack Dixon and Fraser Logan to re-sign is a major plus for Lewes.
Dixon finished top scorer with 19 goals while fellow midfielder Fraser Logan impressed in his first season with the club.
The pair have now agreed deals for next season and the management team of Garry Wilson and Bloor are hoping others will follow suit.
Bloor said: “Jack scored a lot of goals for us and we thoroughly enjoying working with him but we still think he can get even better. Fraser is a joy to manage. He can play in a number of positions and is a vital part of what Garry and I are trying to do at Lewes.
“We are talking to the existing squad and to potential new players in order to get the squad we want for next season.”
- Greer admits he wouldn't have blamed fans for booing Albion
- Hockey: East Grinstead women win promotion to premier division
- Worcestershire fight back after Machan's fireworks
- Machan cuts loose on opening morning at Hove
- Mason relishes battle to be top man for Eagles