Eastbourne suffered another miserable night on the road as they crashed 61-32 at Wolverhampton tonight.
Eagles boss Trevor Geer admitted: “It was a dismal display, to be honest.”
Cameron Woodward had a double-points win and Joonas Kylmakorpi beat Tai Woffinden when the world champion made an error.
But they were rare highlights for Eagles, who lost Bjarne Pedersen to an injury suffered in a crash off the start of heat one.
The Dane was dazed after being taken down by team mate Timo Lahti and withdrew after his second heat.
Wolves: Woffinden 12+2 (5), Pawlicki 12+2 (5), Proctor 9+1 (4), Thorssell 9 (4), Morris 8+2 (4), Wells 6+1 (4), Bates 5+1 (4).
Eagles: Woodward 11^ (5), Kylmakorpi 7 (5), Lahti 5 (4), Michelsen 5^ (6), Halsey 2 (4), Pedersen 1 (2), Clegg 1 (4).
- Hyypia vows to turn Albion's fortunes around
- Albion left themselves "wide open" to losing Stephen Ward
- Greer battling to give Albion a boost
- Saunders steps down as Peacehaven boss
- Simpson ruled out until new year