Eastbourne suffered another miserable night on the road as they crashed 61-32 at Wolverhampton tonight.
Eagles boss Trevor Geer admitted: “It was a dismal display, to be honest.”
Cameron Woodward had a double-points win and Joonas Kylmakorpi beat Tai Woffinden when the world champion made an error.
But they were rare highlights for Eagles, who lost Bjarne Pedersen to an injury suffered in a crash off the start of heat one.
The Dane was dazed after being taken down by team mate Timo Lahti and withdrew after his second heat.
Wolves: Woffinden 12+2 (5), Pawlicki 12+2 (5), Proctor 9+1 (4), Thorssell 9 (4), Morris 8+2 (4), Wells 6+1 (4), Bates 5+1 (4).
Eagles: Woodward 11^ (5), Kylmakorpi 7 (5), Lahti 5 (4), Michelsen 5^ (6), Halsey 2 (4), Pedersen 1 (2), Clegg 1 (4).
- Minor doubt about Macca for Derby clash
- Bent ruled out of Amex return against Albion
- Albion's Stephens has sights set on starting role
- Champion Eubank Jr targets revenge over Saunders
- Albion must find a cure for their travel sickness