Former England star Graeme Swann joined the call for Chris Jordan to play Test cricket after the Sussex ace took man-of-the match honours again today.
Jordan finished with 5-29 as England routed Sri Lanka for 67 in the second one-day international at Old Trafford.
England's ten-wicket win puts them 2-1 up in the five-match series and Jordan was named top man for the second time in three matches.
Swann told BBC Radio’s Test Match Special: “Chris Jordan needs to get into the Test team based on this performance. He appears to be made for international cricket.”
- Minor doubt about Macca for Derby clash
- Bent ruled out of Amex return against Albion
- Albion's Stephens has sights set on starting role
- Champion Eubank Jr targets revenge over Saunders
- Albion must find a cure for their travel sickness