Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Duffy targets a Premier League return with Albion
- Hughton: We cannot compete with big spenders but will match them on pitch
- Albion reject fourth Burnley bid for Stephens
- Duffy says move to Albion will give him new lease of life
- Albion Analysis: Newcastle already looking good for promotion - but the Seagulls can finish second