Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Kayal insists Albion are not in the Prem just to make the numbers up
- Albion winger March in injury scare for England duty
- Albion ace Knockaert in the hunt for another prize
- Prestige friendly with Spanish giants shows how far Albion have come says Barber
- Ex-Albion midfielder set for Horsham after Bognor exit