Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Norwich boss reckons Bennett loan could be good news all round
- UPDATED: Albion set to re-sign winger
- Jerome double keeps Albion out of drop zone
- Ellett wins in thrilling fashion
- With Video: All you need to know about Al-Habsi, Albion's new No.1