Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Hughton confident he can turn Albion around
- Albion Review Of The Season
- Jayawardene gets ready for Blast off with Sussex
- Seagulls flying high for pre-season
- Hyypia would not have done anything differently