Albion will face Partick Thistle and Real Betis in friendlies during their pre-season trip to Spain.
Sami Hyypia's men play Partick on the evening of Saturday, July 12 and take on relegated Betis the following Thursday evening.
Both matches take place at the Pinatar Arena in San Pedro del Pinatar.
There will also be two under-21 friendlies in the region, details of which have yet to be confirmed.
- Hyypia vows to fight on as Seagulls drop to 20th
- We are right behind the boss, says Calderon
- Hyypia hoping Bruno recovers for Huddersfield trip
- We know it's not good enough at the moment, says Crawley striker
- Albion keeper reacts to negative comments