Albion will face Partick Thistle and Real Betis in friendlies during their pre-season trip to Spain.
Sami Hyypia's men play Partick on the evening of Saturday, July 12 and take on relegated Betis the following Thursday evening.
Both matches take place at the Pinatar Arena in San Pedro del Pinatar.
There will also be two under-21 friendlies in the region, details of which have yet to be confirmed.
- Players could surprise Albion boss Hughton in the Prem
- Party was an eye-opener for Sidwell - and the Premier League might be for colleagues
- Albion still have five cracks at winning the title
- Hughton already plotting for Premier League with Albion team selections
- Hughton rooting for Newcastle to gift Albion the title