Cameron Woodward wants to give the runaway Elite League leaders a bumpy ride tonight.
But he admits track conditions will not be an excuse if Eastbourne flop again on the road.
Eagles look to add to their lone away point by stunning a King’s Lynn side who moved 17 points clear at the top of the table by winning at Wolves on Monday.
Lynn have won all ten of their home fixtures, taking 28 points out of 30.
But Woodward wants Eagles to at least aim for the bonus point which is awarded to any away team who lose by less than seven points.
The Aussie said: “We have had a bit of a break and we needed it. We now come back to a meeting where no one will expect us to do anything but I know a lot of us enjoy it there.
“It would be great to get a point there and, if we do that, it will set us up for the rest of the season.
“It's an awesome track. It’s one if the best prepared tracks in the world. There is never a bump on it.”
Poole’s Kyle Newman guests for unavailable Eagles reserve Lewis Blackbird while Lynn bring in Simon Lambert for big-scoring No.6 Lewis Kerr (shoulder).
King's Lynn: Iversen, Porsing, Schlein, R.Lambert, Bjerre, S.Lambert, Rose.
Eagles: Pedersen, Lahti, Kylmakorpi, Woodward, Michelsen, Newman, Halsey.
- Carayol leaves door open for permanent deal
- Bloom: Get off Forster-Caskey's back
- He's on the goal trail - but Rodriguez says tough time at Albion made him a better player
- Amex in line for more rugby with Champions Cup semi-final
- Hughes assured he has part to play for Northern Ireland as he waits to break record