Albion’s two Scottish internationals put them on course to beat opponents from north of the border today.
Craig Mackail-Smith and Gordon Greer both netted in the final four minutes of the first half against Partick Thistle.
A 4-0 friendly win was completed by a super second-half finishes from Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris.
Neither Leo Ulloa nor Kazenga LuaLua featured in the friendly in Spain.
Reasons were not specified but boss Sami Hyypia had admitted in the run-up to the game that some of his players were suffering muscle issues.
- Relieved Hughton warns Albion still have work to do
- Albion star LuaLua head-over-heels about reunion with Hughton
- Whitehawk boss King named manager of the month
- McLeod scoops top award and thanks his team-mates
- Colvin coming back to play for Sussex Women