Albion’s two Scottish internationals put them on course to beat opponents from north of the border today.
Craig Mackail-Smith and Gordon Greer both netted in the final four minutes of the first half against Partick Thistle.
A 4-0 friendly win was completed by a super second-half finishes from Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris.
Neither Leo Ulloa nor Kazenga LuaLua featured in the friendly in Spain.
Reasons were not specified but boss Sami Hyypia had admitted in the run-up to the game that some of his players were suffering muscle issues.
- Rotherham deducted points for fielding ineligible player against Albion
- Calderon and Ankergren offered new deals but Mackail-Smith heads five on way out
- Albion players face Twitter rows warning
- Stockdale takes on Virgo - via Twitter
- Greer: Let's give unhappy fans something to cheer