Albion’s two Scottish internationals put them on course to beat opponents from north of the border today.
Craig Mackail-Smith and Gordon Greer both netted in the final four minutes of the first half against Partick Thistle.
A 4-0 friendly win was completed by a super second-half finishes from Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris.
Neither Leo Ulloa nor Kazenga LuaLua featured in the friendly in Spain.
Reasons were not specified but boss Sami Hyypia had admitted in the run-up to the game that some of his players were suffering muscle issues.
- Bloom vows to keep chasing dream as Albion post record £25.9m losses
- Albion reveal the £25.9m cost of last season's promotion near miss
- Hughton reveals Huenemeier's latest bad break - but expects him back soon
- Kayal back in training while Rosenior makes progress
- LuaLua faces ban but it won't affect first team chances