Albion’s two Scottish internationals put them on course to beat opponents from north of the border today.
Craig Mackail-Smith and Gordon Greer both netted in the final four minutes of the first half against Partick Thistle.
A 4-0 friendly win was completed by a super second-half finishes from Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris.
Neither Leo Ulloa nor Kazenga LuaLua featured in the friendly in Spain.
Reasons were not specified but boss Sami Hyypia had admitted in the run-up to the game that some of his players were suffering muscle issues.
- Hyypia has options to plug midfield experience gap
- Talking Point: Hyypia hampered by Albion squad decline
- Have your say on Albion's loan options
- Seagulls to address loan situation in January
- Hyypia vows to turn Albion's fortunes around