Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion cruise to friendly win
Albion’s two Scottish internationals put them on course to beat opponents from north of the border today.
Craig Mackail-Smith and Gordon Greer both netted in the final four minutes of the first half against Partick Thistle.
A 4-0 friendly win was completed by a super second-half finishes from Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris.
Neither Leo Ulloa nor Kazenga LuaLua featured in the friendly in Spain.
Reasons were not specified but boss Sami Hyypia had admitted in the run-up to the game that some of his players were suffering muscle issues.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham