Former Albion midfielder Andrea Orlandi enjoyed a first run out for Blackpool in their 1-0 friendly defeat to Burnley on Saturday.
Orlandi, released by the Seagulls this summer, impressed on the ball but looked short of fitness.
His former colleague David Lopez has also been in contact with the Tangerines but is considering other options.
- Show me what you can do! Hyypia plans more changes in cup tie
- Albion to field Paddy - but for how long
- Paddy McCourt can make impact for Albion
- Sam Baldock: Albion won't take it for granted
- Non-League round-up: Horsham win thriller