Former Albion midfielder Andrea Orlandi enjoyed a first run out for Blackpool in their 1-0 friendly defeat to Burnley on Saturday.
Orlandi, released by the Seagulls this summer, impressed on the ball but looked short of fitness.
His former colleague David Lopez has also been in contact with the Tangerines but is considering other options.
- Cherries keeper Camp poised for chance to frustrate Seagulls again
- Hyypia needs a goalscorer to fill Ulloa's boots
- Hughes reckons exhausting cup test can help Albion in the league
- The call was to Be Bold - but what did you make of Albion's big cup trip to Spurs? (With video)
- Cup call-up was a shock admits Walton