Former Albion midfielder Andrea Orlandi enjoyed a first run out for Blackpool in their 1-0 friendly defeat to Burnley on Saturday.
Orlandi, released by the Seagulls this summer, impressed on the ball but looked short of fitness.
His former colleague David Lopez has also been in contact with the Tangerines but is considering other options.
- Duffy targets a Premier League return with Albion
- Hughton: We cannot compete with big spenders but will match them on pitch
- Albion reject fourth Burnley bid for Stephens
- Duffy says move to Albion will give him new lease of life
- Albion Analysis: Newcastle already looking good for promotion - but the Seagulls can finish second