Former Albion midfielder Andrea Orlandi enjoyed a first run out for Blackpool in their 1-0 friendly defeat to Burnley on Saturday.
Orlandi, released by the Seagulls this summer, impressed on the ball but looked short of fitness.
His former colleague David Lopez has also been in contact with the Tangerines but is considering other options.
- Greer's club form key to Euro 2016 hopes
- Walters leaves Hastings United
- Eubank lined up for title defence
- Carayol leaves door open for permanent deal
- Bloom: Get off Forster-Caskey's back