Former Albion midfielder Andrea Orlandi enjoyed a first run out for Blackpool in their 1-0 friendly defeat to Burnley on Saturday.
Orlandi, released by the Seagulls this summer, impressed on the ball but looked short of fitness.
His former colleague David Lopez has also been in contact with the Tangerines but is considering other options.
- Hyypia vows to turn Albion's fortunes around
- Albion left themselves "wide open" to losing Stephen Ward
- Greer battling to give Albion a boost
- Saunders steps down as Peacehaven boss
- Simpson ruled out until new year