Former Albion midfielder Andrea Orlandi enjoyed a first run out for Blackpool in their 1-0 friendly defeat to Burnley on Saturday.
Orlandi, released by the Seagulls this summer, impressed on the ball but looked short of fitness.
His former colleague David Lopez has also been in contact with the Tangerines but is considering other options.
- Albion set to capture Darren Bent
- Bruno: We're starting to see the real Colunga - but his best is still to come
- Albion prospect poised for return to action
- Stockdale tips rookie Albion goalkeeper Walton to reach the very top
- Albion boss labels LuaLua a complete performer