Albion are off to a losing start to the season.
But what did you make of this afternoon’s offering at the Amex?
Did they deserve better? Were there aspects which encouraged you?
Or do you see doom and gloom in the weeks to come?
How about the goal – great strike or a bit lucky?
Did you have a view of the red card offence by Andrew Crofts? Was Jake Forster-Caskey fortunate not to see a second yellow?
And did Sami Hyypia make the right changes at the right times to get his side back into the game?
Even the undistinguished matches, such as today’s, throw up a lot of talking points. So get it off your chest and have your say.
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home
- Albion duo on the bench for European Championship qualifying matches
- Video: Watch Crawley's home defeat by Gillingham
- Why Greer has extra reason to rock Gibraltar
- Non-league round-up: Burgess Hill edge closer to title, Eastbourne Borough make it four in a row, wins for Bognor and Three Bridges