Cheltenham have made two changes to their winning team.
But they have stuck with a 3-5-2 formation as they chase a Capital One Cup scalp against Albion at the Amex tonight.
Teenager Joe Hanks comes into central midfield and former Birmingham City and Eastbourne Borough defender Jack Deaman is one of the back three.
Robins’ midfield includes Matt Richards, who usually played at left-back during three loan stints with the Seagulls.
Cheltenham are on a high after a 1-0 win at much-fancied Bury in League Two on Saturday.
Hanks hit the winner after coming off the bench and former Portsmouth goalkeeper Trevor Carson produced some fine saves.
Cheltenham: Carson; Deaman, Brown, Elliott; Vaughan, J Taylor, Richards, Hanks, Braham-Barrett; Gornell, Harrison. Subs: Reynolds; Haworth, Kotwica, Black, Sterling-James, Arthur, Dale.
- Pace ace Carayol backed to quickly win over Albion fans
- New Crawley signings are playing for next to nothing as they bid to resurrect careers
- Albion sign Middlesbrough flyer
- Bloom: Why CMS had a bad deal from Poyet
- Crawley sign former Charlton defender