Cheltenham have made two changes to their winning team.
But they have stuck with a 3-5-2 formation as they chase a Capital One Cup scalp against Albion at the Amex tonight.
Teenager Joe Hanks comes into central midfield and former Birmingham City and Eastbourne Borough defender Jack Deaman is one of the back three.
Robins’ midfield includes Matt Richards, who usually played at left-back during three loan stints with the Seagulls.
Cheltenham are on a high after a 1-0 win at much-fancied Bury in League Two on Saturday.
Hanks hit the winner after coming off the bench and former Portsmouth goalkeeper Trevor Carson produced some fine saves.
Cheltenham: Carson; Deaman, Brown, Elliott; Vaughan, J Taylor, Richards, Hanks, Braham-Barrett; Gornell, Harrison. Subs: Reynolds; Haworth, Kotwica, Black, Sterling-James, Arthur, Dale.
- Stockdale understands why fans booed Albion
- Who was Albion's man of the match against the Millers?
- Same old story as Hyppia admits Albion did not perform for full 90 minutes
- Winless run goes on - but Stockdale saves a point for Albion
- Revell wipes out Albion lead - from the Amex