Albion scored twice in the last 11 minutes to beat Cheltenham last night.
Now see how Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith saw them through.
And how Kemy Agustien might have opened the scoring a little earlier.
Dunk headed home a fine cross from Inigo Calderon.
Kazenga LuaLua sent Mackail-Smith through for the late second.
- McCourt on course for Cup clash
- Albion Analysis: Final third the problem
- There's more to come from me, says Albion striker
- Hyypia praises Stockdale for vital late save
- Look who could be at the Amex next week?