Albion scored twice in the last 11 minutes to beat Cheltenham last night.
Now see how Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith saw them through.
And how Kemy Agustien might have opened the scoring a little earlier.
Dunk headed home a fine cross from Inigo Calderon.
Kazenga LuaLua sent Mackail-Smith through for the late second.
- UPDATED: Albion linked with swoop for keeper
- Cherries keeper Camp poised for chance to frustrate Seagulls again
- Hyypia needs a goalscorer to fill Ulloa's boots
- Albion could be grabbed by new Bournemouth danger man
- Hyypia backed by rival boss to improve Albion