Albion scored twice in the last 11 minutes to beat Cheltenham last night.
Now see how Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith saw them through.
And how Kemy Agustien might have opened the scoring a little earlier.
Dunk headed home a fine cross from Inigo Calderon.
Kazenga LuaLua sent Mackail-Smith through for the late second.
- Albion seal Kayal deal with visa
- Albion boss reveals O'Grady is going nowhere
- Teixeira admits he can't always be first choice
- Barber hails 'brilliant' team effort as Kayal deal moves closer
- Stephens steps up comeback in more red card woe for Albion Under-21s