Something has got to give at St Andrew’s today.
Albion and Birmingham both lost on opening day so someone has got to open their points account for the season.
Blues were well beaten at Middlesbrough, with only the excellence of goalkeeper Darren Randolph keeping the Teessiders down to a 2-0 winning margin.
Andrew Crofts hit the winner last year
Albion lost 1-0 at home to an average Sheffield Wednesday side and had Andrew Crofts sent-off.
Crofts hit the winner when these sides met at St Andrew’s this time last year but is suspended today.
So can the Seagulls repeat the feat without him?
Do Blues win for the first time in 19 home league games?
Or is it a point apiece?
Cast your vote here and feel free to give us your thoughts below on how the game will go.
- No more South Coast rivalry for Albion with Bournemouth going up
- Midfield pair offer Albion hope for next season
- Albion Analysis: A chink of light amid an awful season
- Sussex given a taste of their own medicine
- Forster-Caskey targets place in England under-21s squad