Something has got to give at St Andrew’s today.
Albion and Birmingham both lost on opening day so someone has got to open their points account for the season.
Blues were well beaten at Middlesbrough, with only the excellence of goalkeeper Darren Randolph keeping the Teessiders down to a 2-0 winning margin.
Andrew Crofts hit the winner last year
Albion lost 1-0 at home to an average Sheffield Wednesday side and had Andrew Crofts sent-off.
Crofts hit the winner when these sides met at St Andrew’s this time last year but is suspended today.
So can the Seagulls repeat the feat without him?
Do Blues win for the first time in 19 home league games?
Or is it a point apiece?
Cast your vote here and feel free to give us your thoughts below on how the game will go.
- Albion Analysis: Title trip-up laced with a Premier League warning
- They were more hungry for the win, says Albion striker Murray
- Walton clear for action in play-off decider
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by