Birmingham are ready to go on the attack against Albion today.
Lee Clark has named three strikers in his side to face the Seagulls at St Andrew’s.
Clayton Donaldson, Lee Novak and Wes Thomas all start.
Novak is expected to play wide on the left in a 4-4-2 formation but will clearly have an eye to attack.
Former Albion youngster Grant Hall starts at centre-back and home fans will have high hopes for midfielder David Davis, who makes his league debut after arriving from Wolves.
Birmingham: Randolph; Spector, Edgar, Hall, Grounds; Cotterill, Caddis, Davis, Novak; Donaldson, Thomas. Subs: Doyle, Robinson, Duffy, Gleeson, Johnstone, Brown, Gray.
- Baldock makes the breakthrough. Follow the Albion v Reading from the Amex
- Albion boss displays faith in Chelsea youngster
- Duffy scents chance to put rivals' noses out of joint
- Albion are the old heads of the Championship - but younger players know the ropes too
- Don't do it again, Knockaert tells the man who crocked Rosenior