Birmingham are ready to go on the attack against Albion today.
Lee Clark has named three strikers in his side to face the Seagulls at St Andrew’s.
Clayton Donaldson, Lee Novak and Wes Thomas all start.
Novak is expected to play wide on the left in a 4-4-2 formation but will clearly have an eye to attack.
Former Albion youngster Grant Hall starts at centre-back and home fans will have high hopes for midfielder David Davis, who makes his league debut after arriving from Wolves.
Birmingham: Randolph; Spector, Edgar, Hall, Grounds; Cotterill, Caddis, Davis, Novak; Donaldson, Thomas. Subs: Doyle, Robinson, Duffy, Gleeson, Johnstone, Brown, Gray.
- Stockdale and Bruno are back - and Colunga gets the nod in attack
- Palace keeper makes Crawley debut
- Norwich defender Martin is driven on by his time at Albion
- Hughes reckons anything can happen in the Championship
- Bennett's stand-in told to seize his chance