Birmingham are ready to go on the attack against Albion today.
Lee Clark has named three strikers in his side to face the Seagulls at St Andrew’s.
Clayton Donaldson, Lee Novak and Wes Thomas all start.
Novak is expected to play wide on the left in a 4-4-2 formation but will clearly have an eye to attack.
Former Albion youngster Grant Hall starts at centre-back and home fans will have high hopes for midfielder David Davis, who makes his league debut after arriving from Wolves.
Birmingham: Randolph; Spector, Edgar, Hall, Grounds; Cotterill, Caddis, Davis, Novak; Donaldson, Thomas. Subs: Doyle, Robinson, Duffy, Gleeson, Johnstone, Brown, Gray.
- Albion unchanged, Kayal waits for debut
- Blackpool v Albion from Bloomfield Road
- Blackpool bring in teens against Albion - and keeper is still in the cold
- Fowler on the bench as Crawley name unchanged team
- Orlandi aims to restore Blackpool pride - and that means beating the club he didn't want to leave