Birmingham are ready to go on the attack against Albion today.
Lee Clark has named three strikers in his side to face the Seagulls at St Andrew’s.
Clayton Donaldson, Lee Novak and Wes Thomas all start.
Novak is expected to play wide on the left in a 4-4-2 formation but will clearly have an eye to attack.
Former Albion youngster Grant Hall starts at centre-back and home fans will have high hopes for midfielder David Davis, who makes his league debut after arriving from Wolves.
Birmingham: Randolph; Spector, Edgar, Hall, Grounds; Cotterill, Caddis, Davis, Novak; Donaldson, Thomas. Subs: Doyle, Robinson, Duffy, Gleeson, Johnstone, Brown, Gray.
- Keeper congratulates his Albion colleagues - and could still make it a treble
- Albion's loss could be a blessing in disguise says Sidwell
- Promotion celebrations may have affected Albion admits boss
- Sussex ace Konta left in tears after being abused by Romania captain Nastase
- Sussex thrashed inside two days by Nottinghamshire