Birmingham are ready to go on the attack against Albion today.
Lee Clark has named three strikers in his side to face the Seagulls at St Andrew’s.
Clayton Donaldson, Lee Novak and Wes Thomas all start.
Novak is expected to play wide on the left in a 4-4-2 formation but will clearly have an eye to attack.
Former Albion youngster Grant Hall starts at centre-back and home fans will have high hopes for midfielder David Davis, who makes his league debut after arriving from Wolves.
Birmingham: Randolph; Spector, Edgar, Hall, Grounds; Cotterill, Caddis, Davis, Novak; Donaldson, Thomas. Subs: Doyle, Robinson, Duffy, Gleeson, Johnstone, Brown, Gray.
- Albion sent to Coventry in Football League Trophy
- Hughton says Seagulls have yet to hit top gear
- Bloom vows to keep chasing dream as Albion post record £25.9m losses
- Albion reveal the £25.9m cost of last season's promotion near miss
- Hughton reveals Huenemeier's latest bad break - but expects him back soon