Albion are still pointless and goalless in the Championship tonight.
They followed a 1-0 reverse at home to Sheffield Wednesday with defeat by the same score at Birmingham City today.
There was little to commend about the performance in a drab match between two poor teams at St Andrew’s.
But new signing Joao Teixeira looked confident on the ball when he was sent on off the bench.
So how are you feeling now? Is it a case of early days, too soon to judge, keep the faith?
Or do you feel it is time to worry? And are you concerned not only that Albion have lost twice but also by who they have lost to?
There will be some strong opinions among Albion’s support this evening.
Share your views with us.
- Olé Olé Olé Olé, Sevilla are heading for the Amex
- Albion press for hardline stance on FFP rules
- Robinson sets target after six of the best
- Super Eagles down the champions
- Albion cash in again - thanks to Buckley