Albion are still pointless and goalless in the Championship tonight.
They followed a 1-0 reverse at home to Sheffield Wednesday with defeat by the same score at Birmingham City today.
There was little to commend about the performance in a drab match between two poor teams at St Andrew’s.
But new signing Joao Teixeira looked confident on the ball when he was sent on off the bench.
So how are you feeling now? Is it a case of early days, too soon to judge, keep the faith?
Or do you feel it is time to worry? And are you concerned not only that Albion have lost twice but also by who they have lost to?
There will be some strong opinions among Albion’s support this evening.
Share your views with us.
- Hughton confident he can turn Albion around
- Albion Review Of The Season
- Jayawardene gets ready for Blast off with Sussex
- Seagulls flying high for pre-season
- Hyypia would not have done anything differently