Sami Hyypia reckons Albion under-performed at Birmingham City today.
And the Seagulls boss was far from happy about it.
Hyypia is still waiting for his first point as a Championship manager after a 1-0 reverse at St Andrew’s.
He said: “We can't take a lot of positives out of the game. I didn't like it.
“I know that on the ball we are a much better side than we showed today and in that way I am disappointed with the performance.
“On the ball somehow, I don't know if it was nervousness or something, we couldn't get our game going at any time in the 90 minutes.
“It's very important that you start well. We didn't start well and Birmingham put us under a little bit of pressure but the pressure was not that big that we couldn't play."
- You say LuaLua was the star
- Albion Analysis: Hyypia plagued by tales of the unexpected
- Hyypia: We must stop switching off if we are to get out of trouble
- Albion keeper is feeling so sharp after weight loss
- Crawley told to play without fear