Sami Hyypia reckons Albion under-performed at Birmingham City today.
And the Seagulls boss was far from happy about it.
Hyypia is still waiting for his first point as a Championship manager after a 1-0 reverse at St Andrew’s.
He said: “We can't take a lot of positives out of the game. I didn't like it.
“I know that on the ball we are a much better side than we showed today and in that way I am disappointed with the performance.
“On the ball somehow, I don't know if it was nervousness or something, we couldn't get our game going at any time in the 90 minutes.
“It's very important that you start well. We didn't start well and Birmingham put us under a little bit of pressure but the pressure was not that big that we couldn't play."
- Dunk is one of the best I've seen - by the man he is keeping out of the side
- Holla feels like a marked man in the hectic world of English football
- Can Albion end that winless run? Your vote, your say
- Why Al-Habsi deal could be Kuszczak's final contribution to Albion
- Hectic times for Calderon with Bruno ruled out