Albion have handed first starts to two recent signings as they tackle Leeds tonight.
Portuguese playmaker Joao Teixeira, who came off the bench at Birmingham on Saturday, starts at Elland Road.
He is joined by Danny Holla, the Dutchman whose arrival was announced on Sunday.
Lewis Dunk and Kemy Agustien return to the side as Sami Hyypia makes four changes to the XI which kicked off a depressing 1-0 defeat at St Andrew’s.
Aaron Hughes, Rohan Ince, Kazenga LuaLua and Chris O’Grady drop to the bench.
Hyypia’s latest addition Paddy McCourt is also among the subs.
Albion: Stockdale; Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Chicksen; Holla, Forster-Caskey, Bruno; Agustien, Teixeira, Mackail-Smith. Subs: Ankergren, Hughes, Ince, Toko, McCourt, LuaLua, O'Grady.
- Albion Analysis: Title trip-up laced with a Premier League warning
- They were more hungry for the win, says Albion striker Murray
- Walton clear for action in play-off decider
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by