Sami Hyypia saluted his side’s slick first-half display at Leeds tonight.
And the Albion boss was also delighted to see them dig in after the break to finish the job.
Joao Teixeira put Albion on course for a 2-0 win at Leeds with an early goal.
Kazenga LuaLua added an 84th-minute free-kick after the Seagulls had quelled their hosts’ efforts to get back into the game.
Boss Hyypia said: “I thought the first half was brilliant. All credit to the team.
“We played very quickly, we could find the free man every time.
“We were dangerous attacking so I am very pleased with the first-half performance.
“The second half was a typical Championship game.
“You need to win the battle to win games.”
- Macca and Albion looking to march up the table
- Ledesma could get longer to show Albion what he can do
- Hughton believes there is more to come from Kayal
- Halford back in the frame for Albion
- Agent launches appeal against FA punishment over handling of Stephens' move to Albion