Sami Hyypia saluted his side’s slick first-half display at Leeds tonight.
And the Albion boss was also delighted to see them dig in after the break to finish the job.
Joao Teixeira put Albion on course for a 2-0 win at Leeds with an early goal.
Kazenga LuaLua added an 84th-minute free-kick after the Seagulls had quelled their hosts’ efforts to get back into the game.
Boss Hyypia said: “I thought the first half was brilliant. All credit to the team.
“We played very quickly, we could find the free man every time.
“We were dangerous attacking so I am very pleased with the first-half performance.
“The second half was a typical Championship game.
“You need to win the battle to win games.”
- Walton named in England squad
- Albion miss out on midfield target
- Jordan cleared for county action with Sussex
- Jordan expected to hand Sussex Championship boost
- Learning fast - now Forster-Caskey is backed to make final Euro cut