Albion turned on the style at Elland Road last night – and you can relive the best moments here.
Watch Joao Teixeira fire home from a tight angle in the fifth minute from Bruno’s pass.
And see Kazenga LuaLua’s 84th-minute free-kick wrap up the points after Teixeira was felled by Jason Pearce right on the edge of the box.
Was that Michael Tonge shot going in when Leeds managed their only dangerous moment of the evening?
Maybe not. But Inigo Calderon did what was needed.
Albion arguably went even closer when Rohan Ince’s shot kissed the post after he burst on to Craig Mackail-Smith’s pass at the end of a stunning counter raid launched by Bruno.
Great stuff. Throw in the orange shirts and LuaLua’s somersault and you have the brightest moments right here!
- Can Albion end that winless run? Your vote, your say
- Why Al-Habsi deal could be Kuszczak's final contribution to Albion
- Hectic times for Calderon with Bruno ruled out
- Reds warned Crewe game won't be easy
- We'll bounce back from Cup exit, says Widdrington