Albion have competition for Irish defender Brian Lenihan.
Cork City tonight confirmed via their website that they had accepted a second bid for their in-demand young right-back.
The Argus understands the Seagulls had already had a £150,000 bid for the 20-year-old accepted but they were likely to face competition for his signature from the Premier League.
Hull City are among the clubs interested in his services.
Lenihan was tonight pulled out of what was expected to be his farewell appearance for Cork, in an FAI Cup tie against Bohemians.
- If it wasn't Baldock, who WAS man of the match for Albion today? Cast your vote here
- Baldock surprised by man-of-the-match award
- Hyypia says boos were not deserved at the end
- Talking point: How can Albion get back on the goal trail?
- Picture - that early Albion chance which could have changed the match