Albion have competition for Irish defender Brian Lenihan.
Cork City tonight confirmed via their website that they had accepted a second bid for their in-demand young right-back.
The Argus understands the Seagulls had already had a £150,000 bid for the 20-year-old accepted but they were likely to face competition for his signature from the Premier League.
Hull City are among the clubs interested in his services.
Lenihan was tonight pulled out of what was expected to be his farewell appearance for Cork, in an FAI Cup tie against Bohemians.
- Langford to referee Albion on their big day
- Keep off! Albion issue warning as FA quiz club over pitch invasion
- "You couldn't hear anything but boos". Twenty years on from the last game at the Goldstone Steve Gritt reveals how he went from zero to hero as Albion manager
- Knockaert insists he has nothing to prove in the Premier League
- Albion winger admits injury made him fear he may never be the same again