Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Albion v Cardiff City - from the Amex
- Your vote, your say - how will Albion fare against Cardiff?
- Teixeira and Gardner recalled to face Bluebirds
- Noone on bench against Seagulls
- Albion midfielder back on the international stage