Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Bong snubbed bigger pay days to join Seagulls
- BONG! Albion solve their left-back problem
- Albion sign young Tottenham striker
- New keeper coach Roberts rates Seagulls keeper
- Sussex thrash Middlesex to go top