Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Albion plan loan move for keeper Walton
- Tilley takes part in defeat for Albion under-21s
- Albion Analysis: Hughton has to change the mood as well as the team
- Tilley is a talent says Hughton
- Newhaven end wait for a senior trophy