Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Late double sinks Seagulls
- Hyypia makes FIVE changes in search of winning formula at Ipswich
- Ipswich unchanged after defenders are passed fit
- Albion rival hails "nice guy" Hyypia
- Jamie Ashdown preferred in goal for Crawley Town at Doncaster