Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Albion midfielder Sidwell wants new deal
- Talking Point: Hughton deserves to be Albion manager still in August 2018
- Wing wizard Knockaert crowned Albion player of the season
- Knockaert is Albion player of the season. See who won what and re-live a glittering night at the Amex
- Players could surprise Albion boss Hughton in the Prem