Albion are set to unveil Spanish striker Adrian Colunga as their latest summer signing.
The former Getafe frontrunner, who is now a free agent, is believed to have agreed a two-year deal at the Amex.
Colunga, who is 5ft 8in, scored four goals last term in the Spanish top flight.
He underwent a medical after watching yesterday's 2-1 win over Bolton.
- Albion 2 Leeds United 0: How the drama unfolded at the Amex
- They meet again - but now Wood and Murray are divided in pursuit of a common goal
- Albion boss Chris Hughton impressed by rival manager Monk
- Albion legend Zamora admits it's all over
- Knockaert speaks about losing his dad - and targets promotion