Gary Gardner and fellow new signing Paddy McCourt have got something in common.
They have both left their calling card at the Amex before signing for the Seagulls.
McCourt, who agreed a one-year deal a week ago, scored for Barnsley in a 2-1 win at the stadium last season.
Gardner, who joined Albion on loan today, headed home into the same North Stand goal for Coventry City almost three years ago.
He ran on to an inviting cross from Cyrus Christie to beat Casper Ankergren in style nine minutes into his Sky Blues debut.
Gardner had joined on loan from Aston Villa two days previously.
But Romain Vincelot produced an even better header at the other end to give Gus Poyet’s men a 2-1 win.
That proved to be Gardner's only goal in four games for Coventry.
- Albion stretch Chicksen's stay in Lancashire
- Greer's club form key to Euro 2016 hopes
- Albion's April form could make fools of Norwich
- Hillians on the brink of title
- Walters leaves Hastings United