Gary Gardner and fellow new signing Paddy McCourt have got something in common.
They have both left their calling card at the Amex before signing for the Seagulls.
McCourt, who agreed a one-year deal a week ago, scored for Barnsley in a 2-1 win at the stadium last season.
Gardner, who joined Albion on loan today, headed home into the same North Stand goal for Coventry City almost three years ago.
He ran on to an inviting cross from Cyrus Christie to beat Casper Ankergren in style nine minutes into his Sky Blues debut.
Gardner had joined on loan from Aston Villa two days previously.
But Romain Vincelot produced an even better header at the other end to give Gus Poyet’s men a 2-1 win.
That proved to be Gardner's only goal in four games for Coventry.
- Best and Stephens playing in Albion under-21s
- Albion Analysis: Regrets for Albion over slow start
- Baldock: We should have been awarded a penalty against Gunners
- Hughton hoping O'Grady will stay with Albion
- With Video: Ince special voted Albion's best goal