Gary Gardner and fellow new signing Paddy McCourt have got something in common.
They have both left their calling card at the Amex before signing for the Seagulls.
McCourt, who agreed a one-year deal a week ago, scored for Barnsley in a 2-1 win at the stadium last season.
Gardner, who joined Albion on loan today, headed home into the same North Stand goal for Coventry City almost three years ago.
He ran on to an inviting cross from Cyrus Christie to beat Casper Ankergren in style nine minutes into his Sky Blues debut.
Gardner had joined on loan from Aston Villa two days previously.
But Romain Vincelot produced an even better header at the other end to give Gus Poyet’s men a 2-1 win.
That proved to be Gardner's only goal in four games for Coventry.
- Rosenior reckons Albion have the perfect blend to clinch promotion
- Albion striker Hemed responds to Israel ban
- More clean sheet joy with England for Albion defender Tomori
- Vote for your Albion player of the season
- Talking Point: Hughton the perfect manager to turn Hemed's international ban to Albion's advantage