Gary Gardner and fellow new signing Paddy McCourt have got something in common.
They have both left their calling card at the Amex before signing for the Seagulls.
McCourt, who agreed a one-year deal a week ago, scored for Barnsley in a 2-1 win at the stadium last season.
Gardner, who joined Albion on loan today, headed home into the same North Stand goal for Coventry City almost three years ago.
He ran on to an inviting cross from Cyrus Christie to beat Casper Ankergren in style nine minutes into his Sky Blues debut.
Gardner had joined on loan from Aston Villa two days previously.
But Romain Vincelot produced an even better header at the other end to give Gus Poyet’s men a 2-1 win.
That proved to be Gardner's only goal in four games for Coventry.
- Hughton vow to promotion contenders
- Barry Fry tells Albion: You got it all wrong with Mackail-Smith
- Sussex sign former Yorkshire seamer
- Saunders admits it would be tough to leave if Reds stay up
- Bring them on - Whitehawk not worried about who they will face in play-offs