Albion chase Capital One Cup progress at Swindon tonight.
Victory would also be their third in succession in league and cup.
However the Seagulls do not have a great record away from home in this competition.
And Swindon have knocked out higher division teams at this stage in the last two seasons.
They also beat the Seagulls 3-0 here in the first round two years ago.
Alan Navarro scored twice that night. He has predicted a draw tonight - which would mean penalties.
So how do you see it going? Cast your vote and have your say.
- Transfer Deadline day - who's on the move at Brighton and Hove Albion?
- Albion turn down another bid from Burnley for want-away midfielder
- Albion's Goldson welcomes battle royal to win place back
- Reds boss snaps up international midfielder
- Albion bag international defender to bolster options at the back