Albion chase Capital One Cup progress at Swindon tonight.
Victory would also be their third in succession in league and cup.
However the Seagulls do not have a great record away from home in this competition.
And Swindon have knocked out higher division teams at this stage in the last two seasons.
They also beat the Seagulls 3-0 here in the first round two years ago.
Alan Navarro scored twice that night. He has predicted a draw tonight - which would mean penalties.
So how do you see it going? Cast your vote and have your say.
- Hyypia has options to plug midfield experience gap
- Talking Point: Hyypia hampered by Albion squad decline
- Have your say on Albion's loan options
- Seagulls to address loan situation in January
- Hyypia vows to turn Albion's fortunes around