Albion chase Capital One Cup progress at Swindon tonight.
Victory would also be their third in succession in league and cup.
However the Seagulls do not have a great record away from home in this competition.
And Swindon have knocked out higher division teams at this stage in the last two seasons.
They also beat the Seagulls 3-0 here in the first round two years ago.
Alan Navarro scored twice that night. He has predicted a draw tonight - which would mean penalties.
So how do you see it going? Cast your vote and have your say.
- Albion look to fill void left by Teixeira
- Now it's a Championship treble for Crawley as Fulham visit
- Walsh completes permanent move away from Crawley
- Widdrington delighted as Eastbourne Borough complete deal
- Prior refuses to give up on dream of playing again