Albion chase Capital One Cup progress at Swindon tonight.
Victory would also be their third in succession in league and cup.
However the Seagulls do not have a great record away from home in this competition.
And Swindon have knocked out higher division teams at this stage in the last two seasons.
They also beat the Seagulls 3-0 here in the first round two years ago.
Alan Navarro scored twice that night. He has predicted a draw tonight - which would mean penalties.
So how do you see it going? Cast your vote and have your say.
- Albion set to capture Darren Bent
- Bruno: We're starting to see the real Colunga - but his best is still to come
- Albion prospect poised for return to action
- Stockdale tips rookie Albion goalkeeper Walton to reach the very top
- Albion boss labels LuaLua a complete performer