Albion chase Capital One Cup progress at Swindon tonight.
Victory would also be their third in succession in league and cup.
However the Seagulls do not have a great record away from home in this competition.
And Swindon have knocked out higher division teams at this stage in the last two seasons.
They also beat the Seagulls 3-0 here in the first round two years ago.
Alan Navarro scored twice that night. He has predicted a draw tonight - which would mean penalties.
So how do you see it going? Cast your vote and have your say.
- Knockaert speaks about losing his dad - and targets promotion
- Christmas is a family time - and so is Albion v Leeds for the Stockdales
- Bloom vows to keep chasing dream as Albion post record £25.9m losses
- Albion sent to Coventry in Football League Trophy
- Hughton says Seagulls have yet to hit top gear